Like many nonprofit organizations, Dove’s Nest relies on volunteers who are committed to our mission to help with a variety of tasks and needs. From time to time special needs arise, but it’s often help with the “small things” that have big results. Would you be willing to help Dove’s Nest work toward our goal of keeping children and youth safe?
Here are some areas where Dove’s Nest could use your support:
- Hold a dinner party or similar gathering to raise awareness and funds for Dove’s Nest.
- Develop worship resources, such as children’s stories or sermon outlines.
- Contact churches regarding the Circle of Grace curriculum.
- Analyze Dove’s Nest’s website for broken links or additional needed information.
- Translate our materials into various languages.
- Write articles or blogs for Dove’s Nest’s website and newsletter.
- Advocate for utilizing Dove’s Nest resources in your own faith community.
- Host a training event or fundraiser at your faith community.
- Research possible grant opportunities.
- Search the web for updated child abuse statistics.
- Assist with fundraising efforts.
- Develop marketing materials.
- Develop resources for Child Abuse Prevention Month in April.
- Support Dove’s Nest while you shop on Amazon Smiles.
- Give financially.
You can also help us by distributing these lists to others who might be willing to share their skills with Dove's Nest.
Download a task list now:
1. Click Here to download the above list.
2. Child advocate professionals, Click Here to see how your skills can help Dove's Nest keep children and youth safe.