Circle of Grace (2018) is a Christian safe environment curriculum that helps to form and educate children and youth about the value of positive relationships with God and others.
The Circle of Grace curriculum teaches children and youth how to identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries; recognize when boundary violations are about to occur; and demonstrate how to take action when boundaries are threatened or violated.
We truly believe that it’s one of the best programs available for equipping children and youth in preventing abuse and teaching children and youth about healthy respectful relationships. —Bonnie Nicholas
COVID-19 Resources: Resourcing churches and faith-based schools with the Circle of Grace curriculum is a preventive measure we are grateful to continue offering for organizations. We are also providing new Circle of Grace material designed for home use for licensed organizations' families during this time of physical distancing. Contact Kathy [at] dovesnest.net for more information.
For your copy of the curriculum:
1. Mennonite Church USA churches/schools: click here to learn more and to request a copy of Circle of Grace.
2. Other Christian congregations or entities, click here to learn more about receiving a copy of Circle of Grace.
3. Catholic parishes and schools, contact Mary Beth Hanus,Victim Outreach and Prevention Manager, in Omaha, NE, 402.827.3798, mbhanus [at] archomaha.org, www.archomaha.org
Curriculum objectives: Children/young people will be able to ...
- understand they are created by God and live in God's love along with the love of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- describe the Circle of Grace, which God gives each of us.
- identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries.
- identify all types of boundary violations.
- demonstrate how to take action if any boundary is threatened or violated.
Supplement your current Sunday school or school curriculum with Circle of Grace. Lessons are self-contained and grade specific, with one to four age-appropriate lessons each year for children and youth in kindergarten through 12th grade. The curriculum is available in English and Spanish. The Curriculum Overview shows the concepts taught and the activities and exercises utilized. The curriculum is provided as an internet download.
The Circle of Grace Meditation
Raise your hands above your head,
Licensed Circle of Grace users - 2018-19 updates now available. Click here.
Read stories and testimonials from faith communities using Circle of Grace.