Circle of Grace is a Christian safe environment curriculum that helps to form and educate children and youth about the value of positive relationships with God and others.
The Circle of Grace curriculum teaches children and youth how to identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries; recognize when boundary violations are about to occur; and demonstrate how to take action when boundaries are threatened or violated.
For your copy:
If you are from a Mennonite congregation or school, click here to learn more and to request your FREE copy of Circle of Grace.
If you are from any other Christian congregation or entity, click here to learn more about receiving a copy of Circle of Grace.
Curriculum objectives: Children/young people will be able to ...
- understand they are created by God and live in God's love along with the love of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- describe the Circle of Grace, which God gives each of us.
- identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries.
- identify all types of boundary violations.
- demonstrate how to take action if any boundary is threatened or violated.
Supplement your current Sunday school or school curriculum with Circle of Grace. Lessons are self-contained and grade specific, with one to four age-appropriate lessons each year for children and youth in kindergarten through 12th grade. The curriculum is available in English and Spanish. The Curriculum Overview shows the concepts taught and the activities and exercises utilized. The curriculum is provided on CDs, including a training CD, and can be customized to your church or school.
The Circle of Grace Meditation
Raise your hands above your head,
Licensed Circle of Grace users - 2013 updates now available. Click here.
Read stories and testimonials from faith communities using Circle of Grace.